Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Recipes Peanut Butter and Honey Balls

Trying to find recipes Peanut Butter and Honey Balls, each of our site provides recipes Peanut Butter and Honey Balls that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Peanut Butter and Honey Balls that will you need

Peanut Butter and Honey Balls

"These high-protein snacks are great for school lunches. I make a double recipe and freeze them on a baking pan. When frozen, I transfer them to a zip lock bag and use them as needed."

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup dry milk powder
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
  • 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs

Instructions :

Prep : 20M Cook : 24M Ready in : 20M
  • Mix peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey, and raisins together in a bowl until well incorporated. Shape into walnut-sized balls.
  • Place graham cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl; roll peanut butter balls in the crumbs to coat.

Notes :

I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.

Komentar